Apple Pay is a simple and fast way to make card payments with an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, MacBook, or iMac) or Safari browser; no need to fill in card details for the payment.
By default, all offers created in US dollars (USD) or with currency conversion enabled will have Apple Pay as a payment option for buyers in the United States.
If you don’t see this option at your product’s checkout, or wish to disable Apple Pay, just follow the steps below.
The Hotmart platform is evolving to make navigation easier and more straightforward for our users. Learn more about the update here.
Important: this change is being implemented gradually. As such, for now, not all users will be able to see the new platform while accessing products and tools. Here you can find the steps to follow on both platform versions.
If you're on the previous version of the platform, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account at https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the right-side menu, choose Products, and I'm a creator
- Select the desired product
- In the product's internal menu, click on Tools
- Click on Payment Page Settings
- In Payment options, enable (or disable) Apple Pay
If you're on the new platform, follow these steps after accessing Hotmart:
- Click on Products in the left-side menu
- Choose a product
- Click on Tools and then proceed to step 5 as described above to complete the setup.
That's it! Now you can offer this additional payment method to your customers. Check out how it will be displayed on your customer's screen:
To pay via Apple Pay, the customer must log in to their Apple account on their device and confirm the payment. They will receive a notification for successful payment when completing the purchase.
Apple Pay does not impact how creators, cocreators, and affiliates are commissioned.
Article is closed for comments.