Purchasing digital products hosted on the Hotmart platform is safe and easy. Below, we'll explain how to fill in the payment information if you want to pay with a credit or debit card.
Here's the information you'll need to enter at checkout to pay with your card:
Learn more about the CVV number by clicking here.
- Card number: sixteen (16) numbers found on your card;
- Cardholder name: the name that is written on your card
- Month: the month (MM) your card expires
- Year: the year (AA) your card expires
- CVV is a sequence of three (3) or four (4) numbers representing the card's verification value. It can usually be found on the back of the card. Learn more about the CVV number here.
Here's the main information you can find on your card:
A - Expiration Date
B - Card number
C - Cardholder name
D - Signature
E - CVV (Card verification value)
F - Magnetic strip
Important: Hotmart is a platform that hosts and sells digital products only. We do not manage the delivery of any physical products and gifts that may be connected to your digital product. If you have any questions about physical gifts/giveaways, you need to contact the product creator directly.
If you have more questions about purchasing a digital product at Hotmart, please access this article.
And if you have completed the purchase, find out how to access your digital product.
Any questions? Please contact our Customer Support.