Way beyond a simple customization, Checkout Builder allows you to create your payment page according to your product’s identity, having a higher conversion power in a simpler and quicker way.
Setting up my checkout
To set up this kind of checkout, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Hotmart account through the link: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left side menu, select Products >> I'm a Producer
- On the next page, click on Checkout Builder
- Choose the template you wish to use
- You can create your own Template (blank) or use a Hotmart model
- Click Use this template
- 7.Set up your checkout with all the components you wish
- Click Save New Page, and choose Save to Draft or Publish the Page
You can select images, themes and items that will feature for the buyer, wait time to open your checkout and others.
To rearrange how the items view on the page, just drag them and drop where you wish.
Don’t forget to set up your mobile checkout.
To do so, just click the mobile shaped icon on the top of the page . In the mobile option, you can copy the template you’ve set up. Thus, making your job a lot easier!
You can use your page as a standard page for a specific offer
If you want to configure it for a specific offer, select the option Specific page by price.
When the page is published, you can get the link to publish it.
You will also be able to see the links of all the pages created in the home of the solution Checkout Builder.
Now you just need to promote your new checkout!
How to duplicate a page in Checkout Builder
For the same product:
After setting up a personalized Checkout Page, you can duplicate it to use it for other offers of your product.
- Log into Hotmart: https://app-vlc.hotmart.com/login
- On the left-side menu, click on Tools
- Click on Checkout Builder
- On the following page, choose the product
- Choose the page you want to duplicate
- Click on Duplicate page
- Select the option Duplicate this product
- Click on Save
Duplicate to other products:
In addition to duplicating your checkout page from Checkout Builder for offers of the same product, you can also duplicate it for other existing products. This feature makes it easier and faster to structure your personalized checkout pages.
After steps 1 to 5, logged in the Checkout Builder, follow the steps below:
- Click on duplicate page
- Select the option Duplicate to other products
- Choose the product you want to duplicate the checkout page for
- Click on Save
Important: when you duplicate a checkout page, if you use Order Bump on it, it won't be duplicated to the new page.
If you have questions about setting up and using your checkout, just talk to our Customer Support team.