When making a purchase through Hotmart, you will receive an email with the transaction information. The way to access the product you purchased may vary:
- If your course is in video format and hosted on the Hotmart platform, you will receive an email with access data for the Members Area;
- If the content is in another format, such as an eBook, we will send you a link to access it. In this link, it will be possible to view all purchases made through Hotmart;
- If your product is in an external members area, the Producer will be responsible for sending the access information to your email.
Important: Since the purchase confirmation email is automatic, your email provider may deem it Spam or Junk mail. Always remember to check all your email folders.
Accessing products hosted on Hotmart
As we said earlier, if you’ve bought a video lessons course and it is hosted on Hotmart, we will send you all of the information via email.
To access all your purchases and products hosted on Hotmart, just follow the steps described below:
- Go to purchase.hotmart.com
- In the first field, enter your email. This email is the same email address you provided when purchasing the product.
- In the second field, enter your Hotmart password. This password is the same as the password you set when you first accessed the product. If you have forgotten it, click on “Forgot your password?” to reset it.
- You will be taken to the home page with all the products you purchased.
Important: some products may need specific programs to open them, such as Adobe Reader (.pdf files) and WinRar (.zip files). If there’s a password request to download the file, the password is your email.
Accessing products hosted on an external members area
Producers using their own platform are responsible for sending the access data for their buyers. If there is any delay or if you haven’t received the access data on your email, please contact the Producer.
When you contact them, it is important that you send the transaction number or the email used to make the purchase, so that the Producer can verify what happened.
Did you sign up with the wrong email? Contact the Producer and inform them of the transaction number or wrong email, your ID and the new email you’d like to use.
Their contact information is on the purchase approval email. You can also see them by clicking on this link and the go to My products.
Questions related to the content of the purchased product should also be sent directly to the Producer. Learn how to contact the Producer.
If you have any other questions related to this article, contact our Customer Support through this link with the subject ACCESS MY PRODUCT. We’re ready to help you :)